School Crossings Patrol Warden
8hrs per week – Boldmere Road
You will assist at places where children/adults cross roads on their way to and from school (or on their way from one part of a school to another) during the prescribed hours, ensuring their safe passage, and will also be responsible for reporting any problems encountered to supervisors.
- You will need to be caring, reliable and must have good verbal communication skills to enable you to communicate effectively with a range of people in differing situations.
- You will need to be available term time mornings and afternoons during the school run.
- All leave must be taken in school holidays.
- Successful applicants will be provided with a uniform and training.
- A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be undertaken.
Application Forms can be completed online: https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/job/87909/school-crossings-patrol-warden/
Vacancies can be found on ‘View all Birmingham City Council Vacancies on WM Jobs Website’.
Any Questions Call School Crossings on 0121 303 7777 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Pro Rata £18,562 - £20,493 (Part Time £9.75 per hour)
Closing Date: 31 December 2021, 12.00pm