Teaching Assistants - Junior School, Infant & Nursery School and Boldmere Inclusion Base
We are seeking to recruit a number of posts across the Federation of Boldmere Schools that includes Boldmere Nursery and Infant School, Boldmere Junior School and the Boldmere Inclusion Base. The posts we are seeking to recruit are as follows:
- TA Supporting in the school’s Autism inclusion base
- TA Supporting in the school’s Nursery and Infant school
- TA Providing 1:1 Support in the Nursery and Infant school
- TA Providing 1:1 Support in the Junior School
(Please consider the above and tailor any application to meet the post you are applying for, the detail of which is included in the relevant job descriptions for the posts advertised. Candidates should not apply for multiple roles)
The Federation of Boldmere Schools is a welcoming and successful three-form entry Nursery, Infant and Junior School with a resource base on site for children with ASC.
Successful candidates working across the Federation of Boldmere Schools will:
- Be an enthusiastic, hardworking professional who can motivate and inspire children and use innovative teaching strategies within the classroom.
- Be committed to developing the independence of the pupils academically, socially and emotionally.
- Be punctual, reliable and positive. Have high expectations of yourself and others and be committed to raising standards in teaching and learning.
- Be an excellent team player and role model and be able to work collaboratively with all school staff.
- Be committed to developing your own professional development, along with the desire to improve the life chances of our children.
- Have the ability to work independently to successfully deliver identified intervention strategies that will aid the learning of the children being supported.
Enquiries concerning the specific post should be directed to the relevant school as detailed below:
Infant School and Nursery; FAO Mrs S Kenny – Head of Infant School 0121 464 2338
Junior School; FAO Mr M Sadler – Head of Junior School 0121 464 3656
Boldmere Inclusion (Resource) Base; FAO Mr C Glasgow – Executive Head Teacher 0121 464 2338
Visits to the relevant School are encouraged and offered on the following occasions:
Wednesday 7th June at 2.00pm
Wednesday 7th June at 4.00pm
Thursday 8th June at 2.00pm
Friday 9th June at 10.00am
Please contact Mrs Becky Bishop, School Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org to book your visit.
Completed applications to be emailed to: email@example.com
Salary: Grade 3 - Scale point 9 (+ SEN allowance £1507 per annum for the BIB posts only) £23,194 - £29,439
Closing Date: 12 June 2023, 12.30pm
Interview Date: 21 June 2023