School Uniform & PE Kit
Key Stage 1
Our school colours are navy and sky blue and our uniform is:
- Grey skirt or pinafore/trousers
- Navy sweatshirt/knitwear
- Blue polo shirt
- Blue check/stripe dress
- Grey/White socks
- Waterproof dark coloured shoes
Navy sweatshirts and sky blue polo shirts embroidered with our school logo are available from Clive Mark or Tescos (online ordering only tesco.com/clothing).
Jeans, trainers or fashion shoes and boots must not be worn at school.
All children change for PE. Reception children change to vest or white T-shirt, tight-fitting blue shorts and black pumps. Year One and Two children change to white T-shirt and tight-fitting blue shorts.
For PE children should not wear any jewellery for obvious safety reasons. If there is a specific religious requirement that will make this impossible a letter should be sent to the headteacher.
Key Stage 2
We ask that parents send children to school wearing the items of uniform detail below:
- School sweatshirt with badge, or Navy blue jumper (v-necked), or Navy blue cardigan
- Pale blue shirt/blouse
- Blue polo shirt with collar in Summer
- Grey trousers/Grey or Navy skirt/ pinafore
- School Tie (optional)
- A blue & white check dress is optional summer wear
Children must not wear jeans.
Trainers and fashion shoes and boots are not acceptable footwear.
Uniform displaying the school badge can be purchased from Clive Marks (Boldmere), or through the Tesco uniform website (please clink on this link to gain access: http://www.clothingattesco.com/birmingham/boldmere-junior-school/invt/103341)
P.E. & Games Kit
- Plain white ‘T’ shirt
- Navy or white shorts for P.E.
- Navy games skirt (for games only – not P.E.)
- A change of socks
- Trainers or pumps
- Track suits are permitted in very cold weather
- One piece swimming costume (girls)
- Trunks (boys) – not swim shorts please
Pupils in Y4, 5 and 6 will go swimming for a block during the academic year, on a Tuesday morning. You will be advised in advance when your child’s class will be swimming.
Please, for your own and your children’s benefit, ensure that all items of uniform and P.E. kit are clearly named. Un-named lost property is only kept in school for a very short time.